Bodywork repair, supply of spare parts and consumer materials offered as a qualified service centre.
The company strongly believes that the possibility to attain the Quality Management System certification in compliance with the International law UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 will enable it to create competitive advantages over other rival companies.
Quality has become a discriminating factor concerning the choice consumers make when purchasing, as well as concerning large companies’ purchase strategies.
The achievement and the subsequent conservation of this set-up and therefore of the Quality Management System certification, furthermore, will lead the company to the lowering of non quality costs as well as to a greater satisfaction of the Customer.
It is our priority to ensure a continuous development of the process of quality guarantee of our products/services.
The Board plays the role of Representative who, independently of other responsibilities, has the authority and the responsibility to ensure that the prescriptions included in the documentation of the Quality Management System are applied and preserved, with the assistance of the Quality System Manager. It is the responsibility of the Board to regularly review the Quality Management System as well as to promote the awareness of customers’ requirements within the organisation.
The company acknowledges the necessity to create a Quality Management System in order to make the company system more effective and to further improve the quality of products/services. The company, with the creation of a Company Quality Management System, aims at materialising the need to show its ability to regularly provide products that are able to meet both the binding requirements and those of our customers. The company is willing to increase the level of customers satisfaction that is obtained by the effective application of the system which allows continuous improvement of the processes, thus ensuring the compliance of products with customers’ requirements and with the applicable binding ones.
- To ensure clarity and homogeneity of reciprocal behaviours, certainty of costs and quality of services through a system of rules, instruments, norms, defined and agreed among the parties within a frame of professional ethics, which manifests in the formal and effective observance of respective tasks;
- To meet the expectations and interests of all consumers at the level of quality of services and equity of costs, by adopting a number of organic regulations entailing the guarantee of repairs by the rule book according to the laws in force;
- To explain to consumers the complexity of the repair, using a language of common use
- To make consumers aware of the problems affecting the field of vehicle repairs directly and indirectly
- In promoting the full application of laws regulating the field of vehicle repair – including them all – concerning the security of the circulating car fleet
- In the popularisation of the specific obligations and responsibilities that concern both consumers and craftsmen
- In the diffusion of hourly rates of labour, of labour time allowance and reference prices
- In the diffusion of real company costs affecting directly and indirectly the cost of craft labour, so that consumers become aware of the fact that below the lowest rates, beyond the economic saving and the successful repair, there is a high risk both for the consumer’s health and for road circulation in general
- The marginalisation of illegal activities and the fight against unauthorised building, phenomena that are in contrast with the safety of both vehicles and consumers.